An unbeatable choice!
Upon your arrival on Île au Canot, once you’ve gotten comfortably installed with your family or friends, you’ll have the enjoyable sensation of finding yourself in a very special place. This island inspires relaxation, comfort and fulfilment. Whether you’re looking to hit the island’s trails at daybreak, or to hear the calls of rare birds or enjoy the magnificent sunsets, you’ll leave with a feeling of well being like you’ve never felt before.
With the Lodging Package
Take the time
Offer yourself a special occasion with our Lodging Package, that includes accommodations in the main residence that can accommodate up to 10 persons.
Take the time to breathe, to discuss, to listen and to share some unforgettable moments with your loved ones with this package at Île au Canot!
- Weekend: from Friday to Sunday or Saturday to Monday: $2,800 + taxes, includes round-trip transport
- Week: 5 nights/6 days: $4,800 + taxes, includes round-trip transport
- Week days: minimum of 2 nights: $1,000+ taxes/night + $300 + taxes for transport
Offer yourself a wide range of services during your stay!
An exclusive occasion
On your trip to the resort, take advantage to explore all its wonders! With the Sand Banks activity, take a cruise and picnic on some magnificent sand beaches that appear at low tide in the centre of the Saint Lawrence. A unique experience that’s exclusive to the island!
Rate: $350 + taxes (customer takes care of picnic)
Enjoy the nature
From May until mid-June, take off on an adventure to enjoy nature at its purest! Observe the colony of small penguins found at the heart of the Saint Lawrence – or take a birdwatching excursion right on Île au Canot! Head off on a discovery of Île au Canot guided by an experienced ornithologist and discover all kinds of birds. A one-of-a-kind show and an unequalled natural experience!
Rate: $490 + taxes (for either excursion, according to availability)
Fun and entertainment!
Offer yourself a clay pigeon shooting session with a guide. This activity includes: firearm, clay pigeons (2 cases) and cartridges (1 case). A fun activity to do with friends where you’re sure to enjoy yourself, whether you’re a beginner or an experienced shooter.
Rate: $200 + taxes
Follow the tides…
Make the most of your stay with a half-day fishing trip in the islands.
- Boat with guide (4 pers. max)
- Fishing rod for those that need one (accessories sold on site).
Rate: $400 + taxes
Enjoy a unique hunting experience on Île au Canot. The Hunting Package includes accommodations with a magnificent view of Isle-aux-Grues in an inviting and comfortable residence, where you can taste gourmet meals prepared by our head chef. This residence can accommodate up to 10 persons.
5-day package– American plan*:
- Price per hunter: $550/ day+ taxes
- Price per non hunter: $275/ day+ taxes
- Price for a full and exclusive stay with 6 hunters: $16 500 + taxes + $275/ guide per day + taxes
Pheasants killed or wounded are invoiced at the end of the stay at $20/unit.
*Maximum of 6 hunters and 4 non hunters (possibility of matching one or more groups of people).
Live out your passion
Amenities provided with accommodations:
A hunting exclusive
Whether you’re a beginner or experienced hunter, the Pheasant Hunting Package offer yourself the excitement of a thrilling hunting experience! Île au Canot offers a unique hunting experience, combining challenge, ability and fun, all in an enchanting natural surrounding in the middle of the Saint Lawrence River! You’ll also get a chance to meet Sam, our adorable working hunting dog. If you wish, you’re welcome to bring your own dog.
This 6-hour package includes:
- The crossing from Montmagny to Île au Canot, in the morning, according to the tide;
- An introduction and directives provided by your guide;
- A hunting party, with hunting dog, along the trails;
- Relaxation and a picnic in the afternoon.
Rate: $800* + taxes (for a maximum of 4 hunters)
* $24 per pheasant killed, ready to carry, will be added to the base rate.